Product Manager/Product Sales Specialist
Marketing & Communications Direct Marketing
Securecraft is a value-added security solutions distributor that believes in creating values among its customers’ business.
With a team of committed and skilled security professionals, solely focused on Information Security, Securecraft fully understand the challenges that businesses are facing in today’s information-driven world.
Our vision is to be the preferred, best-of-breed cyber security and network performance, solutions' distributor for end-to-end security products.
We selectively partner with market-leading vendors who are established in their respective domains.
Driven by our vision to be the preferred security solutions distributor in the region, we seek to help our customers mitigate information security risks, safeguard their business and ensure regulatory compliance.
We work with delivery partners to provide end-to-end security expertise, solutions consultancy, information security planning and delivery, implementation services, technical support and training. We strive to meet these needs using our sound technical and support structure to ensure successful delivery of all projects.
The Product Manager/Product Sales Specialist is responsible for both product selling, marketing and management of the go-to-market strategy. The role is to manage the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing customer’s product requirements, defining product vision, and working closely with the sales engineer (direct report to Product Manager), to deliver winning solutions to customers.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Need to work closely with the assigned product vendor.
- Meet the quota assigned by the Product Vendors.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Review with Vendor/s.
- Prepare Business Plan and execute the plan on timely manner.
- Determines customer’s requirement and position product solution accordingly by working closely with the sales engineer.
- Assesses market competition by comparing assigned products to competitors’ products.
- Weekly sales forecast submission to both management team and also assigned product vendors.
- Act as the main contact point with the assigned product vendors.
- Develop sales tools and product collateral.
- Sales Enablement to the internal sales channel team.
- Organize regular product workshop for both partner’s sales & technical team.
- Planning and Executing Lead Generation activity which contribute to the consistent pipeline of the assigned products.
- Have the RIGHT ATTITUDE & APTITUDE
- Preferably to have experience with Anti-Distributed Denial of Service Solutions and/or Privilege Access Management product range.
- Demonstrated success in selling IT Security products.
- Beneficial to have at least 3 years of experience in a distribution company in the IT Security Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Technical Sales background.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time (Varying)
- “Diploma or Degree in Information Security Courses Preferred but not essential”
- Basic Salary with Commission
- Commission based on Tiered Targets
- Car Allowance if driving
- Petrol and Parking Claims
- Mobile Phone Claims
- All other company expenses would be based on claims.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.