Channel Sales Manager
Sales Account Management
Sales Business Development
Sales Direct Sales
Securecraft is a value-added security solutions distributor that believes in creating values among its customers’ business.
With a team of committed and skilled security professionals, solely focused on Information Security, Securecraft fully understand the challenges that businesses are facing in today’s information-driven world.
Our vision is to be the preferred, best-of-breed cyber security and network performance, solutions' distributor for end-to-end security products.
We selectively partner with market-leading vendors who are established in their respective domains.
Driven by our vision to be the preferred security solutions distributor in the region, we seek to help our customers mitigate information security risks, safeguard their business and ensure regulatory compliance.
We work with delivery partners to provide end-to-end security expertise, solutions consultancy, information security planning and delivery, implementation services, technical support and training. We strive to meet these needs using our sound technical and support structure to ensure successful delivery of all projects.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for establishing new channel accounts and manage existing channel accounts. The role serves as the primary contact point to channel partners for all their requirements.
The Channel Sales Manager is expected to:
- Coordinate and building sales opportunity together within the assigned channel accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent relationship and act as a single point of contact with assigned channel accounts.
- Regular meeting with key partners.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the Product Managers.
- Weekly sales forecast submission to the reporting manager.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the reporting manager.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Work closely with Product Manager in creating product awareness and technology updates to the assigned channel accounts.
- Approaches strategic partners and set short and long term channel strategies.
- Education and Experience Required:
- Have the RIGHT ATTITUDE & APTITUDE
- Written and verbal english communication skills
- Preferably with 2-3 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understand and maneuver within the IT security ecosystem.
- Able to position products to complement channel partner offerings.
- Able to effectively communicate sales offerings, and overcome objections.
- Build of strategic relationships with Channel Partner decision makers.
- Preferable with experience in IT security space.
- Motivate Channel Partners and Channel driven sales persons.
- Value add to Channel Partner’s Sales Ecosystem.
- Understanding of sales pipeline management.
- Basic Salary with Commission
- Commission based on Tiered Targets (On Target Earnings per annum should be in the six-figure range)
- Car Allowance if driving
- Petrol and Parking Claims
- Mobile Phone Claims
- All other company expenses would be based on claims.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.