Sales Account Management
Sales Inbound Sales/Telesales
Sales Outbound Sales
Daitron (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a Japan affiliated company that established in the year of 1996 to service the Southeast Asian Market. Our headquarters is listed on the first board of Tokyo Stock Exchange in Japan (you can browse our official website at http://www.daitron.co.jp/en/). We as a trading company that offers services to manufacturers who make and supply various kind of electronic components and semiconductor equipment.
For Electronics Operation, we play the role of coordinator in the electronical industries in supplying electronical components. As for Machinery Operation, we develop and supply equipment that will more accurately meet our customers’ requirements. We design our business system to be able to cope with customers’ extensive demand expectations.
We are looking for a Sales person:
- Preferably a male between 25 to 35 years old.
- A university Degree holder which is fluent in both English and Chinese languages.
- With knowledge of sales support. The Sales support aspect of your role will encompass the sales in areas at electronical devices and components, medical equipment and devices and industrial semiconductor machineries.
- System integrator is a supplementary benefit for the role.
- Liaison with clients, administration and support where sales required will keep you challenged and busy.
- If you are a proactive, professionally presented person & want to be part of a growing organisation, this could be your next long term role.
Please email your confidential CV to Mr Nakamura [email protected]
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.