HR Executive @ Puchong (Mandarin Speaking)
Human Resources Others
- To support HR Manager across entire HR operations.
- To manage compensation & benefits.
- To liase with relevant authorities.
- To conduct training & development activities.
- To assist in reviewing company strategic plan.
- To fulfill company staffing & recruitment needs.
- To attend employees relation & counseling session.
- To prepare HR monthly reports.
- To manage office administration task.
- To complete ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Well verse with Malaysia Employment Act & Malaysian Labour Laws.
- Required skill(s): human resource, employee and labor relations, compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, Strategic Planning.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Buloh.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Attractive employees benefits provided!
Interested applicants may submit their resume directly to [email protected] or call 012-6488422
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.