Top Management Others
- Develop objectives, organization strategies, directions and policy for the division and ensure accountability to shareholders, the relevant authorities and other concerned stakeholders.
- Responsible for strategic and operational planning of the business, reviewing, approving significant financial strategic plans and annual operating plans, monitoring the implementation and execution of plans.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and lead activities of the company's designated property development projects to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the company are acomplished within the prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Supervise all consultants, planning/administrative staff, marketing & sales staff assigned to the Project to ensure it is on schedule and within budget.
- Securing spending authority and resources for the projects under their portfolio to participate in and/or lead project initiation; the development for the Project Charter. Participate in project planning (high level) and the development of the Project Initiation Plan.
- May also coordinate project activities with government regulatory or other government agencies.
- To monitor, advise and plan with the sales & marketing team.
- To source more business development opportunities especially sorucing for land.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil).
- A Master's degree in related field, PMP certification would be added assets.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in property development/construction/project management from a property development/construction company managing commercial projects within a contract sum exceeding RM150million will be a minimum requirement.
- Professional registration and other advanced training is preferred.
- Must have solid track record delivering successful projects eg: residential and commercial constructions.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of cost control, scheduling, budgeting, estimating and engineering principals and techniques.
- Must have strong relationship development skills, leadership and organizational skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are encouraged to click on the APPLY TO THIS POSITION icon below & submit your application now!
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.