Quality Exec(Food Tech/ Science) @ Rawang, Rotating Shift
Human Resources > Others
Career Opportunity for Quality Exec @ Rawang
- To perform QC analysis on semi-finished products and finished products with minimal supervision and report directly to the Quality Manager on all related issues.
- To inspect raw materials prior to preparation and production.
- To send samples for external analysis and perform some microbiological analysis internally
- To organize all records on QC analysis and retention samples in good conditions
- To maintain good laboratory practices.
- To comply with company’s rules and regulations.
- To perform any activity related to GMP requirements (ie: Hygiene & Safety audit, House Keeping audit, Glass Breakage audit, Swab test, ATP, Pest Control, Internal NCs, Quarantine Form and etc.)
- To provide on-line quality support for production based on assigned shifts.
- To assist Quality Manager in Hygiene & Safety training, issuing COA / Product Spec, standard back label validation and investigation on quality issue.
- To maintain equipment for calibration and update calibration records as required.
- To assist in updating quality control procedures and records as and when required.
- To perform any other job/function that may be assigned by the superior.
- Degree in Food Technology or other related science degree
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Knowledge of HACCP, ISO and GMP
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Rawang.
- Applicant must able to perform rotating shift
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Salary Offered: RM2000 - RM3500 (depending on experiences)
Working hours/days: Mon – Fri, on shift rotation 6:30am, 10:00am , 3:00pm
Other benefits (AL/Insurance): pro rate annual leave accordingly to period of service (Exec 14 days annual leave), medical benefits, insurance benefit, dental benefits,
For interested candidates may send resume to Ms Tan ([email protected]) or you may contact 07 357 8422
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.