Human Resources > Others
- Conducts active and passive candidate searches externally to build a candidate pipeline via cold calling, social networking, data mining, resume databases, job postings, employee referrals, associations, and campus alumni
- Serve as the first point of contact with applicants
- Analyses to determine staffing needs and requirements
- Screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Consult with the hiring manager / HR teams regarding candidate selection
- Draft, prepare, and post job announcements (to internal and external sites, newspapers, colleges/universities and relevant listservs)
- Degree or Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin is a must
- Salesmanship and persuasive speaking.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers at all management levels.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Perform effectively with variable workloads and priorities to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Basic PC knowledge, internet usage, proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you are someone who is:
Get frustrated easily
Not a self-motivator
Not consistent & do not like repetitive tasks
Give up easily
MOST IMPORTANT!!! - NOT BETTER THAN US
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.