Established in 8.8.88 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, X2 pioneered event management in Malaysia. Our revolutionary work helped launch some of the nation's most momentous projects spanning over two decades involving 4 Prime Ministers, Royalty, CEO's of public listed companies and other prime players of the corporate world. 22 years later, using imagination and expertise, X2 International Imagix Experts reimages, repositions and rebrands the world's largest companies through corporate communication, effective marketing and the world's best launch concepts. We help to identify and capitalise on consumer trends, sharpening companies' focus while achieving conceptual flexibility in order to attain and maintain our clients' competitive edge. X2 manages on a turnkey basis from concept to execution of the entire branding process. This includes strategic planning, conceptualising, designing and finally bringing the brand to life
- Deal with queries from the visitor and customer.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls as well as provide information to callers.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Candidate must posses at least SPM certification.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Receptionist.
- Good communication skills, both Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good computer skills.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.