Senior Base Master (39230)
Government Defence & Public Services Others
• To supervise & coach base masters on their daily assignments and tasks
• Oversee the base master operation centre – to monitor ON Time deliveries, to ensure loading / offloading time must be faster by drivers @ to work together with Base-master team to follow up on this to get the trucks out fast (within the allocated time).
• Create, implement, and revise the base master operation process – to participate with route planning team @ to get Transport Planners’ feedback on travelling time, loading time, rotation trucks and offloading at dealers.
• Provide long-range planning for operations planning department
• Participate in the development of on time arrival of trucks for Inspection, Repairing, Deliveries and etc.
• Determine the appropriateness of vehicle service requests and authorize work to be completed
• Oversee purchases of repair parts and department supplies.
• Inspect all district vehicles on a regular basis to determine that high standards of cleanliness, safety, and security are maintained
• To ensure base master team to check and monitor driver PDC , Ops log sheet, Return DN
• Schedule, allot time, and assign drivers maintenance & inspection activities
• 1st contact point to initiate incidents / accidents involving delivery trucks
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Language: English, Malay
Education Background: Degree in any related field
Experience: 2-years experience in:
• Experience in Fleet (Land) Transportation industry advantageous.
• Ability to work independent, under pressure, flexible and adapts working hours to situation.
• Positive and Proactive, problem solving and
• Good team player and inter-personal skills.
• MS PowerPoint, MS Word. Excel
Age: 25 - 35
• Willing to work for 1 year contract (renewable) - – benefits will be the same as perm.
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.