A&P Manager (39237)
1. Develop advertising and promotions strategy to drive and further enhance awareness and performance
2. Develop annual advertising and promotions plan with the aim of increasing sales performance
3. Manage advertising, event management and PR agencies for the development of annual advertising and promotions plan in accordance with corporate and brand image
4. Establish the delivery standards of advertising and promotions collaterals in support of project deadlines including publications
5. Develop and manage strategic communication channels including traditional print and electronic media (ATL), BTL, digital marketing, OOH, etc.
6. Manage internal and external communications as well as media and public relations.
7. Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners for joint promotions
8. Identify and build business relationships with potential business partners for sponsorships that will further enhance the comfort, convenience, ambience and service level for customers
9. Manage promotion booths / space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts
10. Manage advertising space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts while generating revenue
11. Understand tenants’ various business models and concepts to ensure successful execution of campaigns, promotions and events
12. Establish measurable Key Performance Indicators / Targets for all A&P efforts, review effectiveness of advertising and promotions activities and identify gaps for further improvement
13. Develop a loyalty programme that supports the business model and provides added value to customers
14. Build cordial and professional working relations with other departments / units to ensure smooth execution of advertising and promotions activities
15. Constantly keep abreast of the latest advertising and promotion trends, digital innovations and other communication channels and propose appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and promotions efforts in accordance with corporate and brand image
16. Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
Education Background: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Commerce, Business Studies, Business Administration or Management
Experience: 5-years experience in:
• Managerial role
• Have previously worked in similar capacity at shopping malls / retail businesses or agencies (event management or advertising agencies)
• Develop annual advertising and promotions plan to build and strengthen brand awareness, strive to continuously increase footfall by attracting both local and foreign customers and improve sales performance.
• Report to General Manager, Operations.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good listening skills
• Good organizational skills
• Professional outlook
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets / deadlines
• Good analytical ability
• Good problem solving skills / ability
• Creative – able to develop and execute new ideas
• Able to work independently
• Strong networking skills, resourceful and able to multi-task
• Must be a team leader and team player
Age: 29 - 39
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.