Human Resources Cum Admin
Administration & Office Support > Document Control & Records Management
Human Resources > Recruitment/Staffing
Human Resources > Payroll
Human Resources > Management
Human Resources > Generalist HR
• Responsible for payroll processing including overtime, bonuses, increment. EA forms preparation and ensure all payment and deduction are in compliance to the statutory requirements and submitted by due date.
• To assist and support on clerical/administrative works.
• Handle all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the company including filing, answering telephone call, preparing letters, report and billing
• Plan recruitment needs, assist for recruitment and interview arrangement.
• To maintain proper filing and staff personal files includes updating employee attendance record and leave applications.
• To compile and filing all related payment bills and receipt to be submitted to Account Department
Prepare related documents for submission to relevant government authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN.
• To perform tasks assigned to you time to time.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.