Customer Service Executive (Warehouse)
It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To enrich people’s lives through better employment opportunities and advanced career paths.
- To provide companies with a full spectrum of quality Recruitment Solution to recruit the RIGHT candidates with the Right attitude & commitment for their Organizations.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small home grown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony of our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possesses experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based In Johor!
We are representing our High Profile Client, one of the world’s largest palm oil producers with continent presence and refineries across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Fixed Transport Allowances
- 13th Month Contractual Bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits - Group Hospitalization & Surgical & Personal Accident Insurance Coverage & Medical Card Provided for Employee & Immediate Family Members
- Annual Dental Allowances / Benefits
- Panel Doctor
- Annual Increment
- Fully Sponsored Overseas Company Trips
- Team Building Activities
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to : [email protected]
Shorlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For Further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Ensure that customers’ orders are processed promptly and accurately to support daily warehouse operations.
- Ensure that records of warehouse transactions are recorded and filed accordingly.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery requests with transport provider
- Assist with month end billing duties
- Familiar with customers’ requirements and competent in processing customers’ orders
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers to understand their requirements, obtain feedback on service performances and response to enquiries and service issues highlighted by the customers.
- Work with the Operations team to provide feedback to customer on operations issues, resolve service issues highlighted by the customers and ensure that customers performance measurements are met.
- Updating of customers’ inventory report
- Work with warehouse operations to provide systems support for cycle count and stock-take activities.
- Preparing of KPI statistics and reports for customers and internal use.
- Follow up of shipments and inquiries given by Sales or Direct client and overseas offices
- Responsible for individual administration functional role
- Must have the initiative and proactive towards inquiries and follow ups.
- Knowledge in dealing directly with Shipping line and Airline
- Other Admin duties pertaining to warehouse operations. Provide service support to Sales Department if necessary
- Any other task assigned by Manager, Logistics Operations
Interested candidates please submit your application through Jobstore.com
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.