CMC i-Source Sdn Bhd A trusted recruitment agency with a team of skilled consultants who are passionate to make a difference! Whether you’re looking for your perfect job or ideal candidate, welcome. You’re in the right place. Operating since 2003, we have close relationships with all the Top employers based in Malaysia as well as a comprehensive database of talented people looking for their next career move. Email us your resume today at [email protected] and 1 of our consultants will call you back within 24 hours or you can call +6012 250 0457 (call/viber/watsapp).
The role requires an assessor who has the capability to design and deliver assessment and development centres for international and local clients. The role will also involve business development within the Asian region.
- Acting as an assessor on our main clients project in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. This will involve scheduling assessors, interviewing candidates, administering and scoring tests and exercises, observing exercises, co-ordinating integration sessions, drafting reports and conducting overall quality control.
- Designing and delivering product training and assessment and development centres (including developing basic exercises) for clients.
- Account management: managing and implementing the projects according to clients’ expectations and establishing good relationships in order to maintain and grow the business.
- Development of new business by generating and responding to client enquiries in a professional manner to create new opportunities to build the business. This involves the writing of proposals and client presentations.
- Being part of international project such as: launch of new products, supporting marketing activities, international business development, identifying HR assessment trends…
The Consultant will have a clearly defined target for the delivery of assessment and development centres for the main clients project in Malaysia. They will also have a target for business development revenue and utilisation on additional client work. They will be accountable to the Country Manager Asia.
- At least 5 years delivery of assessment and development centres for clients.
- Experience of account management and new business development.
- Ability to design assessment and development centres for clients.
- Strong organisational and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Detail conscious and methodical approach.
- Confident and able to deal with people at all levels.
- (Occupational) Psychology postgraduate MSc or equivalent (UK or Europe).
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.