Front Office Manager
Information & Communication Technology Telecommunications
A front office manager can work in almost any department and his job description involves being in charge of directing, panning and organizing activities of the company. Manager job duties entails long hours at work and this can be overnight or thorough weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering questions about the companies' policies, services and handling of any client complains.
- Play a part in coming up with financial rate, creating the budget and deciding which departments receive certain allocations.
- Training front office employees on better customer service.
- Oversee front desk operations and ensure client receives 100% satisfaction.
- Resolve client complains in a timely manner and respond on time to any complaints
- Participate in interacting with guests and ensuring that shift duties are handle by front desk employees.
- Handling of guest security and creating functional emergency precedures.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. As long as you have an interest and passion to work in a brand, new soon-to-be famous hotel, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY. Of course, merit will be given to candidates with relevant experience, previous working experience in the hospitality and tourism industry, strong sales and marketing background for the service industry. However, as specified, ALL POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE and we are hiring across the BOARD. So please apply and come in for an interview as soon as possible as places are filling up quickly. If in doubt, send us an email or call in and we will gladly answer any questions.
The front office manager job skills needed to fully offer the best service include the following:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Should be a self-starter and should work with less supervision
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle pressure
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow company rules and policies
- Posses supervisory skills
The prospects are extremely promising as we are hiring the pioneering staff over the next 2 months and all who join the pioneer team will have a better chance of PROMOTION and INCREMENT.
Interest and passion to work in a brand, new hotel.
Proactive, hardworking, responsible, self-motivated and result oriented
Capable of working under pressure.
Relevant working experience in the hospitality industry or related service industry will be advantageous.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job. If this job looks suspicious to you, kindly call our customer service at +603-7493 5999 / 5996.