Administration & Office Support
About UsSecurities Services (Holdings) Sdn Bhd is one of the leading management companies in Malaysia providing various types of corporate services since its establishment in 1977. We specialise in the provision of corporate secretarial, share registration, accounting/ treasury and payroll services to public and private companies, branches and representative offices.
Our Head Office is located at Kuala Lumpur. We also operate out of three branches in the country - Penang, Malacca and Kuching. With in-depth local knowledge and expertise in providing practical assistance on company secretarial matters, we provide the know-how to assist organisations to meet all regulatory requirements. Our service is characterised by the professional and personalised attention we offer to our diverse range of clients from a diverse range of industries both locally and abroad.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all office policies and procedures
- Conduct close observations in respect of office operations and furnish recommendations to Management for improvement
- Scheduling of work and maintainance of close supervision on the daily functions of staff to ensure smooth operations
- Orientatation of new hires and acquainting them with their responsibilities
- Provide guidance and expertise to staff in resolving problems or concerns pertaining to office administration and human resource
- Develop, implement and/or conduct internal training/meeting when required
- Maintainance of an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among all levels of staff and between Management and staff
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment and management of essential office supplies
- Perform general administrative functions and upkeep of office maintenance
- Planning and organising of staff activities and company events
- Supervision and direct management of admin team to ensure they are carrying out their required roles and responsibilities as required
- Collation of organised information for Management including the maintenance of Excel spreadsheets
- Preparation of written correspondences to vendors, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Human Resource Management, Secretarial or related field
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in office administration with effective administration skills and is able to multi task effectively
- Able to plan and implement the objectives set by Management to ensure the organisation’s overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Able to resolve problems quickly and recommend appropriate courses of action
- An initiative and resourceful team player with a high level of organisational skill
- Meticulous, reliable and with good interpersonal skills and work ethics
- Able to excel in personal interactions with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Proficient in computer applications, especially Microsoft Office
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pusat Bandar Damansara,Damansara Heights
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Full-Time position
We offer competitive remuneration packages which will commensurate with your qualification and level of experience. If you have the credentials and would like to be part of our dynamic and growing team, we would like to invite you to apply online or e-mail your application together with a comprehensive resume, stating your current and expected salary.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job. If this job looks suspicious to you, kindly call JenJOBS.com customer service at +603-7493 5999 / 5996.