Jen International Executive Search is now proudly Jen ExecSearch and an integral part of JenJOBS.com's 1-stop recruitment solutions. This reflects our move towards an integrated approach to recruitment, which will enable us to better fulfill the hiring needs of our clientele.
Some of our clients include Accenture, DHL, Exxon Mobil, Nike, among others.
See the list of Jen ExecSearch clients.
About Jen ExecSearch
Established in 1991, the company has grown steadily to emerge as a foremost human resource search and placement specialist in the Asia Pacific region. A three-time winner of the prestigious Enterprise 50 Award, it boasts an impressive track-record of achievements and clientele.
With Jen ExecSearch you can be assured of:
- Search and placement services of unparalleled quality
- A dedicated team of experienced and professional consultants to identify, select, screen and shortlist candidates on your behalf
- A database of headhunted resumes
Jen ExecSearch adopts a holistic approach to its search methodology, which involves a cycle of processes that extends beyond successful placement. We stay in constant contact with each client and candidate, to ensure that both parties are entirely satisfied with the results.
Step 1: Developing a Placement Strategy
- Understand client's organisation and culture
- Clarify job scope and requirements
- Identify required personality
- Recommend search strategy
Step 2: Identifying Candidates
- Target companies in relevant industry sectors
- Tap extensive network of contacts
- Search in-house database for potential candidates
- Develop candidates' profiles
Step 3: Selecting Candidates
- Undertake personal face-to-face interviews
- Match professional and personal requirements
- Assess professional skills and suitability
Step 4: Presenting Candidates
- Short-list suitable candidates
- Provide consultants' assessment and reports
- Submit profiles of short-listed candidates to client
Step 5: Referencing and Negotiating
- In-depth referencing of candidate's track record, achievements, qualities and attributes
- Advise client, if required by client, on employment offer to successful candidate by tapping on our local and industry knowledge of compensation and employment terms
- Advise candidate, if required by candidate, in managing resignation by tapping on our local and industry knowledge of employment policies and procedures
Step 6: Staying in Touch
- Continue to keep in touch with client and successful candidate to ensure smooth integration and continued satisfaction of both parties